BOYS FOOTBALL SUMMER CAMP
MONDAY, JULY 27th – FRIDAY, JULY 31st 2015
at Wellingborough School, Northamptonshire
The FootballCV Academy Camp has been designed to give players the opportunity to develop all areas of their game with a UEFA ‘A’ qualified coach, a guest speaker with an evaluation at the end of the week for each player highlighting strengths and areas of the game to improve on.
The FootballCV Academy was launched in 2007 as the first private international football academy in the UK and has helped many players into the professional game.
- The week is available to two age groups – boys aged 11-13 years old and 14-16 years old
- Players must bring their own packed lunch and refreshments and arrive each day in appropriate footwear and kit which will be sent nearer the time.
- Each day will consist of two sessions per day - 10am - Midday and 1.30 - 4.00pm with a lunch break from Midday - 1.30pm on the schools 3G pitch.
- The sessions will consist of a mixture of training, small-sided matches, diet & nutrition advice and a talk from a guest speaker
- The final session on Friday, 31st July will include an end of week presentation with each player receiving a written evaluation
- FootballCV will provide all training equipment, footballs, bibs
- The cost per player will be £150. Please note numbers for each group will be limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
For a booking form please email email@example.com or contact us on 01933 420000 (option 2)
Also in the news
Premier League Scout's 10 tips to get spotted
Nick Haycock, a top scout for Premier League side Southampton, has outlined 10 key points for players trying to pave themselves a career in football.
Meet FCV Academy’s residential scholarship winner – Joseph Moore
Born and raised in the shadows Celtic Park in Glasgow, Joseph Moore has decided to make the move south of the border and join FCV Academy as a full-time residential student.
Become an FCV Academy Day Student
Since its inception in 2007 FCV Academy has welcomed many day students to join the International and residential students on the full-time football course whilst also studying a BTEC in Sports Studies and/or ‘A’ Levels.